Technical support of the Album3D Builder
IMPORTANT: please read this before mailing us.
Unregistered shareware Album3D Builder is supported at low priority.
That means, if we have some free time to answer you, we will provide a limited help.
The registration of Album3D Builder
entitles you, after all, virtually unlimited free technical support
Bugreports and suggestions are
most welcome. Hope you'll never discover a bug in the program,
nor will have some problem using it, but [if any occurs], please
include the following information in
your message, whenever possible:
Registered users: please use your name as in the registration form, to
get highest priority in answer
- Operating system (OS) name and version, e.g. Windows 98 SE
- Amount of RAM available, for example 64 Mb SDRAM
- Hard drive capacity and filesystem, for example 8,4 Gbytes NTFS volume
- Project file (.map)
- Step-by-step: what you did (and we should do) to reproduce the problem
- The exact text of the error messages, if any occurs.
Video related reports
- Clip size, duration, fps, frame width and height
- Codec used to compress the clip
- AVIdiag log file (recommended)
Autodesk FLI/FLC animations related reports
This would significantly increase the efficience of our technical support.
- Clip size, duration, frame width and height
- Software title used to create the clip
e-mail directly to program author firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or to customer support team firstname.lastname@example.org
No spam tolerated
Copyright 2000, 2012 AM Software